Goat Cheese Strawberry Panna Cotta
Cook time – 20 minutes
Chill time – 2 hours
Total – 2 hours 35 minutes
Panna Cotta Ingredients
8oz Bella Capra Chevre
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons powdered gelatin
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Panna Cotta Instructions
1. Heat the milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla in a medium pot on medium heat. Make sure to not simmer so it doesn’t burn the mixture.
2. Crumble the Bella Capra into the pot to melt.
3. Whisk in gelatin to dissolve.
4. Let sit for a couple minutes to slightly cool then pour glass halfway.
5. Chill for 2 hours.
Strawberry Reduction Ingredients
3 cups cleaned and chopped ripe strawberries
2 cups champagne or sparkling wine
1 1/2 cups sugar
1. Add strawberries, champagne, and sugar to medium pot and heat for 10 minutes on medium to high heat. Sauce should thicken. Save some strawberries aside for garnish.
2. Mash the mixture and filter through a fine sieve.
3. Pour onto chilled Panna Cotta and serve chilled or immediately.